Writers Retreat Package
Retreat Date: Nov. 25-29, 2018 at Vanessa Riley's Ranch in Mableton, GA 30126
You have a choice to pay in ful in 1 payment or to pay in 2 or 3 monthly payments.
What to Bring to Immersion Master Class:
Printed pages. Printed on one side. Double-spaced. In a binder. Not bound.
75 pages? 100? 150?
It's up to you. We'll work on your first couple of chapters, and jump around and look at some other openings, turning points, and scenes that may be needy.
Most chapters should be sequential, but you can bring some non-sequential chapters too.
If you have more than one WIP or completed projects you might like to Deep Edit, bring them. You'll dig deep into a primary project, but may choose to analyze and work on scenes from another project too.
2. Laptop -- You can revise and print deep edited pages.
3. Highlighters -- Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Purple -- or another color that's not one of the EDITS System colors
4. Red Pen
5. Small sticky tabs and notes
Prerequisites for Immersion Master Class:
There are three prerequisite courses or lecture packets for Immersion.
1. Empowering Characters' Emotions
2. Deep Editing, Rhetorical Devices, and More
3. Writing Body Language and Dialogue Cues Like a Psychologist
Margie's not teaching those online courses again until next year. The lecture packets ($22 per course) can be ordered from her website.
The registration fee for Immersion class in 2018 is $880 USD.
Immersion includes four breakfasts, four lunches, and four dinners.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: